bmw forums   bmw forums

Go Back   BMW Forums > BMW Car Forums > BMW 4-Series Forum

Notices

BMW 4-Series Forum BMW M4 and 4-Series Forum

BMW Forum: BMW unveils the special edition BMW 435i ZHP Coupe

Old 05-30-2015, 05:59 PM
Administrator

Default BMW unveils the special edition BMW 435i ZHP Coupe

Paying tribute to the iconic ZHP Performance Package, BMW today released details for a 2016 BMW 435i ZHP Coupe Edition. The original ZHP option code was created by BMW Individual as a performance package for the 2003-2006 E46 3 Series that included the M-Tech II body kit, a ZHP shifter knob and shifter, upgraded suspension parts and settings, a different DME and special cam shafts that raised power output to 235 hp and allowed for a higher redline. Fulfilling the desires of true enthusiasts, the package was soon referred to by its internal option package code ‘ZHP’. BMW of North America embraced the thirst for the unique BMW 435i ZHP Coupe Edition once more resulting in the unique collaboration between factory options and key elements from the exciting BMW M Performance Accessory catalogue. Only 100 of these very special cars will be offered.

The new BMW 435i ZHP Coupe Edition is not just a vehicle with improved optics and aerodynamics; it is also notably quicker with more precise handling. These components take the vehicle’s capabilities to levels that those familiar with BMW’s racing heritage can appreciate. The BMW M Performance line of accessories provides a distinctive, sporty character to further enhance driving dynamics and is the result of years of racing expertise and has been developed in close collaboration with BMW M GmbH. Each component goes through an intensive development and manufacturing process resulting in uncompromised performance. Exclusive chassis, aerodynamic, cockpit and powertrain components are found throughout the BMW 435i ZHP Coupe Edition. Key characteristics are: Continue reading...

Get your next BMW for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!