bmw forums   bmw forums

Go Back   BMW Forums > BMW Car Forums > BMW 7-Series Forum

Notices

BMW 7-Series Forum BMW 7-Series Forum

BMW Forum: new to forum and bmw 7 series

Old 09-04-2012, 08:34 PM

Default new to forum and bmw 7 series

Hey everyone Im Denis And I Just bought myself a 2005 BMW 745i a couple days ago I'm new to the car and I've been around people with bmw's for long now so i got a 745i because its a pretty cool car and for the luxury. Heres what I'm trying to find out... What can i do to the engine of the car what is its max that i can get it to without putting a new engine because i was going to put a 5.2L($6000 ) but i don't know if its worth it i wanna get the car to at least 500HP can someone point me in the right direction at where i should start because it pretty hard to find a turbo charger for a bmw 745i i found a cold air intake for $1200 and I'm guessing if i do get it up too 500HP i will need a new chassis so if anyone has like a website thats dedicated to 7 series performance and performance parts help me out thanks! i will start posting pictures when i start buying parts I'm also doing a custom body kit. my dad's friend does that of a living so he going to help me out there than I'm doing the whole car matte black than engine work. with a cool alpine audio system and 20" rims! ill start posting pics soon!

~Denis

Tags
7 series, engine, performance, tuning