bmw forums   bmw forums

Go Back   BMW Forums > BMW Roadster Forums > BMW Z3 Roadster Forum

Notices

BMW Z3 Roadster Forum BMW Z3 Roadster Forum

BMW Forum: Looking to buy a Z3

Old 01-26-2017, 11:43 PM

Default Looking to buy a Z3

I am considering buying a 1998 Z3 2.8 with 70,000 miles on it. It has been kept in a garage when not driven and is in excellent condition inside and out. I test drove it today and it feels and sounds very solid. The guy wants $2200 for it because it will need a new top pretty soon, as well as rear shocks. I know this guy very well and this car was primarily driven to and from work and a bit on weekends. I know it has not been abused or neglected as he is very meticulous about such things. Anybody care to share any thoughts on this? I would sure appreciate it, as I have never bought a car such as this one before. I have been rocking minivans and Grand Marquis for the last many years. Thanks!

Old 01-28-2017, 01:21 PM

I just purchased a used 1997 Z3 2.8 that needs more work then yours and was thrilled with a $3900 purchase price, $2200 unless something is majorly wrong with it, is a great deal. Buy it, quick!.